I randomly decided to add a packet of BBQ Chicken of the Sea Salmon to my go-to evening snack as of late, and it turned out delicious! I wanted some extra protein and also wanted something easy, hence the idea. It turned out so good, I have been eating it on the regular as a fast and healthy dinner. I would make a great meal for meal prep too, because #MinimalistMealPrep! In case you aren’t following me on Instagram (you should though!) and missed when I shared it there, I figured I’d post the “recipe” here too!
If you love guacamole, you will LOVE this!
What’s in my bowl:
- 4 servings (132g) Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 1/2 pack diced constellation tomatoes
- 1 packet of Chicken of the Sea BBQ Salmon.
I mix it all up and then scoop with onion flavored Kim’s Magic Pop. That’s it!!
- Good foods is the same brand that supplies Moe’s Southwest Grill. Best Guacamole by far!
- If you aren’t a fan of tuna, please, please give the flavored salmon a try. So much more palatable! Way juicer than the BBQ tuna packs.
- I’ve subbed the salmon for diced cooked/seasoned shrimp, and it is even better! But I was lucky enough to get fresh gulf shrimp caught and prepared by a family member who owns a shrimping boat. You can’t beat that!
- I’ve also subbed for smoked salmon packs and it was good.
- See this post for how I order my Magic Pop in bulk and customize flavors. It also covers how to get $3 off your first order (not an affiliate link, just love the stuff).
1/ Are you a guacamole fan?
2/ Do you like salmon/tuna?