My favorite products, things I can’t do without, recommended resources, and more!
(I will keep adding to the list on a routine basis. Where applicable, I’ll link to my reviews and the best pricing that I’ve found).
Please note, some links are affiliate links. Those that are affiliate links are only attached to products I use, enjoy, and would recommend even without the privilege of teaming up with awesome companies.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less: by Greg McKeon
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success by Jeff Olson
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
- Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Richard A Swenson, MD
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Condiments, seasonings, ingredients, etc:
- Coconut aminos (teriyaki, garlic, and regular)
- Braggs liquid aminos liquid amino
- Nutritional yeast (I’ve tried and liked Bob’s Red Mill, Braggs, and Hooiser Hill Farms)
- Olde Thompson Seasoning Mills
- Cavenders Greek Seasoning (NOT the salt free!)
- McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Cacao Powder
- Hershey Special Dark Cocoa Powder (you’ll never go back to Dutch cocoa!)
- Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning from McCormick
- Olde Thompson Hawaiian Black Sea Salt
- Weber Chicken ‘N Rib Seasoning
- Golds Gym Total Body Suspension Training System (This one is so much cheaper than the name brand and works well)
- Adjustable weight vest (Great for weighted sprints, stair climbing, progression from bodyweight exercises, etc.)
- Pull up/push up bar: Makes the basics more convenient.
- Grip pads/gloves: (I have these, because I personally prefer grips to gloves). I rarely do a workout without using these at some point. They make holding dumbbells and barbells much less painful LOL. Also… Muscle on ladies=sexy. Calluses on ladies=not sexy.
- Resistance bands: Use for assisted pull ups, warm up, alternative to weights, etc.
- Jump rope: Good for warm-ups and cardio intervals.
- Water bottle: It is super important to make sure that you stay hydrated while you’re exercising. To me, it is worth paying a little extra for sweat proof and a locking lid so you don’t have a mess. I carry my water bottle everywhere, and don’t need it dripping all over my desk at work, and I am bad about knocking things over.
- Clicker counter: To keep track of laps, sets, etc. if you’re like me and frequently zone out listening to podcasts, music, audio books, etc. while exercising.
Extracts, flavorings, etc.
- Sweet leaf stevia drops (I regularly use: vanilla cream, coconut, English toffee, chocolate, and pumpkin spice)
- LorAnn Oils Super Strength Extracts (My absolute favorite is Pralines and Cream)
Kitchen & baking tools:
- Silicone Baking Mats
- Silicone Baking Cups
- Pyrex Round Glass Baking Dishes With Lids
- Wire Cooling Rack
- Parchment Paper Liners
- PB 2
- Equip Foods (formerly pureWOD) beef protein isolate (Chocolate and vanilla are both good, but chocolate is my favorite) ($10 off here)
- Naturade Vanilla Pea Protein
- Clutch Bodyshop Baking Mix
- Dales Raw Protein (All flavors are good, but vanilla is my favorite)
- Equip Build Beef Isolate Protein
- Bía bars
- Pistachios (I like the ones still in the shells)
- Quest bars
- Jolly Time Kettle Corn (100 calorie bags)
- RxBars ($5 off your first order here)