This is such an easy dish to throw together for a side or main if you add a protein like grilled chicken or salmon!
Spirilized Greek Salad:
- 1.5 lbs spirilized English cucumber (I have this spirilizer)
- 72g Kalamata olives, diced
- 8 oz grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 + 3/4 cups (15oz can) chickpeas (pro tip: peel them for a softer experience if you have time)
- 3 oz tomato basil feta
- 6 oz hearts of palm and artichokes with roasted red peppers
- 2 oz red onion, diced
- 4 oz tricolor bell peppers, diced
- 6 TBSP Primal Kitchen Greek vinaigrette
- Chop veggies to size preference.
- Toss everything together and let it sit a few hours or overnight for best flavor!
Again, this can be a side or a main by adding a protein. It can even be a vegetarian friendly main dish!
Makes 12 servings. Macros as listed (per 5oz serving): 8.5g F/10.8g C/4g P/139 kcal.
1/ Have you ever spiralized cucumbers?
2/ Can you think of any other veggies to add?
P.S. If you are interested in getting a custom set of macros, you can find out more here. If you want something more in-depth, you can get 1:1 coaching via my Meal Mastery Mentorship. You can head to this link to find out more.
If you just want to stick your toe in the water and see what it’s like, then my Meal Mastery Nutrition Audit has a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee! So no excuses!!! Find out about it at this link.
Also, feel free to contact me via email if you have questions!
Are you ready? Let’s get growing!