Ok, so maybe this should be called ‘Almost’ Famous Fruit Dip. In either case, every time I have brought it to a get together, I have been asked for the recipe and/or been asked to bring it from then on out to any future get-togethers involving food! It is so simple, I hate to call it a recipe, and nobody ever believes it is only 2 ingredients. Nobody ever believes it is healthy either!
Bring it to your next party or get-together, and it will be our little secret 😉
Famous Fruit Dip:
- 1 (32oz) container of Dannon Vanilla Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- 2 packets of Crystal Light Citrus with energy (strawberry would probably also be good—just do not get the classic orange!!😝)
Mix together and serve with fruit of choice. I like strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, kiwi, and grapes.
Other ideas for serving:
- Layer fruit and dip and serve like a trifle.
- Sprinkle the yogurt with low-sugar granola or a crumbled protein bar.
- Freeze in popsicle molds—it tastes like a creamsicle!