I’ll do a follow-up post with some larger items. For now, I thought I’d put together a list of some of the stocking-stuffer sized accessory and ancillary items that I frequently use for my home workouts. It is that time of year…just in case you need some inspiration for your holiday wish list! 😉
Note: These are things I got new, rather than used. For the larger, basic items that are better purchased used, refer to this post.
Disclosure note: I have and use all of these items. There are affiliate links included here. As always, any affiliate links are only attached to things that I personally recommend and would link to for your benefit.
- Grip pads/gloves: (I have these, because I personally prefer grips to gloves). I rarely do a workout without using these at some point. They make holding dumbbells and barbells much less painful LOL. Also… Muscle on ladies=sexy. Calluses on ladies=not sexy.
- Resistance bands: Use for assisted pull ups, warm up, alternative to weights, etc.
- Jump rope: Good for warm-ups and cardio intervals.
- Water bottle: It is super important to make sure that you stay hydrated while you’re exercising. To me, it is worth paying a little extra for sweat proof and a locking lid so you don’t have a mess. I carry my water bottle everywhere, and don’t need it dripping all over my desk at work, and I am bad about knocking things over.
- Clicker counter: To keep track of laps, sets, etc. if you’re like me and frequently zone out listening to podcasts, music, audio books, etc. while exercising.
Do you use any of these? What items are on your holiday wish list?