#75Hard Day 5: Anchors to Habits + Daily Declarations
✅ Daily Declarations For Women (via @life.church):
* I am the daughter of the King of all kings.
* Because of Jesus, I lack nothing.
* God has given me everything I need to do what He’s called me to do.
* I speak encouraging, life-giving words and build others up.
* The joy of the Lord is my strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)
* I will not compare myself to other women. God made us all beautifully unique.
* I will hold myself to God’s standards and measure myself with grace.
* I will love and laugh rather than fight and complain.
* I refuse to waste my life on meaningless things.
* I will act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with my God. (Micah 6:8)
* Through Christ I am strong, gentle, fierce, and compassionate.
* I will fight the good fight for what matters most. (2 Timothy 4:7)
✅ From @lysaterkeurst
“I am not alone, because You are with me. I’m not weak, because Your strength is infused in me. I am not empty, because I’m drinking daily from Your fullness. You are my dwelling place.”
✅ From @susielarsonauthor
“I am Your masterpiece! I am Your song in the night and Your balm to a brokenhearted world. I am Your trophy of grace and Your anthem of peace. May Jesus meet me and minister to me—right where I live—that I begin to shine like never before. May Your peace so mark my life that others sense Your loving care when they’re around me. May You strategically position me in the world so that those around me develop a thirst for the things of You God. May Jesus speak volumes through my life.”
✅ 10 scrolls: (Og Mandino)
* Today I begin a new life
* I will greet this day with love in my heart
* I will persist until I succeed
* I am God’s greatest miracle
* I will live this day as if it is my last
* Today I will be master of my emotions
* I will laugh at the world
* Today I will multiply my value 100 fold
* I would like now
* I will pray for guidance
✅ Post I mentioned on the importance of thoughts & words found here.
One Comment Add yours