Kid, husband, and foodie approved roasted Brussels sprouts!
I also made a “fancy“ recipe using bacon and a maple vinaigrette reduction. Believe it or not, the simple method was the best by general consensus. My mom even told me that my niece refused to share leftovers with anyone else! 😂
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Spray or drizzle foil with oil of choice. Sprinkle oiled pan with seasoning of choice (I used Cavender’s Greek seasoning).
- While the oven heats, wash and dry the Brussels sprouts and slice them in half.
- Place them in a single layer with the sliced side down. Spray (or drizzle) with oil of choice and lightly season again.
- Once the oven is preheated, bake for 30 to 40 minutes. You will know they’re done once the bottoms look as they do in the photo.
- Best enjoyed right away, as they lose their crispiness when you reheat them.
1/ Do you like Brussels sprouts?
2/ How do you normally prepare them?
3/ What’s your favorite vegetable?