This super easy recipe is great for a post workout meal, snack, or side dish.
It is similar to the PB&J Sweet Potato recipe I posted a while back, but with a protein “boost.”
Pumped Up Sweet Potatoes
- 100g cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 2 TBSP PB 2
- 1/3-1/2 scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl* (or protein powder of choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (this is my favorite brand, I buy it in bulk on Amazon)
- Cinnamon Stevia Drops, to taste
- Strawberries to top (optional)
1/ Mix all ingredients.
2/ Top with berries.
Nutrition ( calculated using 1/3 scoop protein, includes berries)
Check out all the #StrangeButGoodness with Laura and #RecipeFriday with Kierston.
*I am planning to do a review on this brand and their amazing flavors soon. This is by far the best whey protein line I have tried.
One Comment Add yours
Great idea! I don’t think I will ever tire of sweet potatoes. 🙂